Easy menu for busy working but sometimes lazy lady like me (Menu 04:Ginataang Century Tuna)
A lazy Friday weekend strike again with me yesterday.
I was not really in the mood to think of what to cook or even what to do. But no matter what I had to fight my tardiness. I went to the kitchen only to find out I only have canned goods on the stock.
It seems I am not on my right track monitoring what we needed in the house lately.
Anyways its good I still have enough of the basic ingredients to prepare this easy to cook “Ginataang Century Tuna”
- Coconut Cream
- Long Beans
- And of course the canned “Century Tuna”
- Heat oil in the pan. Saute the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Once they are cooked place the canned tuna. Saute for about five minutes.
- Pour on the coconut cream, let it boil. Add the long beans and chili. Stir and continue to cook for 5 to10 minutes.
- And done! you have now the easiest “ginataang meal” to enjoy.
I learned this style from my mom in law when she visited us last year. According to her, this is her “trusted recipe” to prepare every time she has unexpected visitors.