JOB HIRING DUBAI: Admin Executive for hotel in Al Barsha
Position: Administrative Executive
Company: Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites and Apartments
Link to Apply: click here
- Experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant, or in other secretarial positions.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills.
- Proficiency in English/Arabic.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations.
- Current in todays office technology, and computer software including MS Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion with personal and confidential information.
- Maintain a daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, holidays, and vacations
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed.
- Take dictation and meeting minutes, accurately enter notes and distribute
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team.
- Strong administrative skills and
- qualifications with Finance-HR
- Valid UAE driving license
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Pinayexpat is not affiliated with the hiring company nor any connection, we are only providing links and job information to help many job seekers.
Apply for job