Easy menu for busy working but sometimes lazy lady like me (Menu 03: Bagoong+Fried Fish with Okra)
We’ve been dining out for the last few weekends and I know it is not always good.
So for a change, I prepare a home cooked dinner for miw and I. Don’t expect any special on this guys 🙂 it is the easiest menu that all of us can do, none other than the “province style” fried fish with vegetable on the side and the bagoong.
Menu 03: Fried mackerel fish & okra + spicy bagoong
(Cooking oil, onion, garlic, tomato, chili, pepper, salt, sugar, calamansi, bagoong)
- Heat the oil in frying pan
- Saute the garlic followed by onions
- When it is a bit golden brown, put the tomatoes till it is over cooked
- Then put the bagoong (I mixed the sauteed & salted shrimp fry)
- Put the chili, and few drops of calamansi
- Put a small amount of water then adjust the taste by adding salt, pepper, and sugar
- Cook it for another 5 minutes
While cooking the shrimp paste, I am also preparing the fish to fry, I rubbed a salt all over the cleaned fish then placed it in the pan with hot oil
Since my miw and I love veggies I steamed few okras as well.
And presenting our humble dinner for tonight.
-Spicy shrimp paste nice combination for our fried fish-
You will not believe guys how much rice we ate tonight… but we are so full. Enjoy your meal 🙂