JOB HIRING DUBAI: 5 stars hotel – Hostess
Company: Palazzo Versace Hotel Dubai
Link to Apply: click here
- Represent the outlet with a genuine smile and greetings at the reception.
- Display friendly and pleasant attitude towards guests and colleagues.
- To set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book and make recommendations as to the setup of the room.
- To open the restaurant for business at the prescribed time each shift.
- To inspect the cleanliness of each section of the dining room and make necessary improvements as well as check each table prior to opening to ensure its proper set.
- To pick up the daily menus and insert them properly in their covers.
- To inspect every menu and list to ensure their immaculate condition and appearance.
- To develop a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients, and what is unavailable for the day.
- To assign seating taking into account service standards.
- To know the server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns, and their maximum workload capacity.
- To maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant
- To be fully capable of working with an open table system.
- To ensure each guest receives the highest quality of service.
- Ensuring maximum flexibility and support extended for any guest request
- To greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile, and good posture.
- Ensure fondly bid farewell to every customer that departs the restaurant and invite them back
- To handle guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
- To handle lost and found items.
- To seat reservations promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party.
- To check the guest's coats or packages when necessary.
- Ensure all guests are explained of the buffet set up and offer further assistance.
- To address guests by name whenever possible.
- To address guest dissatisfaction immediately and inform the manager of the action taken.
- To answer telephones according to standards and take reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- To anticipate the needs of guests while scanning the room constantly.
- To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- To perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- To identify potential problems and ask for assistance before a breakdown occurs.
- To provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed.
- To support the service when required.
- Coordinate and respect the decisions of the team leader.
- Collect guest preferences and communicate to all relevant teams.
- Maintain notice boards and files in the department.
- Check menus for cleanliness and quality.
- Keeps all documents well updated.
- Monitor reservations and act accordingly. (Special occasions, cancellations, vouchers, and others)
- Call guests if required to confirm reservations.
- Coordinate with restaurant reservations if any changes have appeared in epicure that may affect the operation.
- Support and assist the service team for additional tasks.
- Ensure side stations, menus, magazines, and the hostess desk is clean and tidy before closing the shift.
Disclaimer: Pinayexpat is not affiliated with the hiring company nor any connection, we are only providing links and job information to help many job seekers.
Apply for job