JOB HIRING DUBAI: Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Company: ICDL Arabia
Link to Apply: click here
- Identify key decision-makers within schools and universities, that have an influence on the use of technology to meet their learning and education strategy.
- Create strategic relationships with the identified key entities to serve these communities in developing and enhancing their e-learning provision through the adoption of ICDL e-learning
- Promote, develop and evaluate the ICDL e-learning courses for technology-based learning providing 360 degree product feedback
- Work closely with internal departments in schools and university faculty in the region by providing full-service project support
- Create and maintain relationships to encourage feedback and alignment of e-learning courses to academic requirements in the region
- Develop and implement new e-learning programs as introduced to the region
- Participate in relevant online or physical events and conferences to represent, promote and build relationships for e-learning and LMS
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within an e-learning organization in a technical business development role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English languages.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization skills, and the ability to prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to make a positive impression on others by being professional. helpful, responsive, and diplomatic
- Must be confident and comfortable communicating at the highest levels while obtaining information pertaining to projects.
- Ability to present and explain points of view clearly and logically
- Possess strong computer skills and online research skills
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and show proof of achievements in the field of e-learning
Disclaimer: Pinayexpat is not affiliated with the hiring company nor any connection, we are only providing links and job information to help many job seekers.
Apply for job