Private Resort Tagaytay MD’s Transient and Staycation
Tagaytay is definitely one of the go-to places of Pinoy’s who are living in Manila’s nearby provinces. The view, weather, variety of restaurants and private resorts are here to cater everyones quick vacation need.
One of the great resort you can find here is the newly opened MD’s Transient and Staycation resort. Perfect for your quick getaway and staycations. A perfect place to escape from the hustles and bustles of the city.
MD’s Transient and Staycation resort is located in 307 A Purok71, Brgy Kaybagal North, Tagaytay City, Cavite, Philippines
It is just a few minutes drive from Tagaytay famous Picnic Grove.
Their amenities are complete to ensure a relaxing, and satisfying stay of their guests.
MD’s Transient and Staycation Tagaytay amenities;
- 5 air-conditioned rooms (30 pax bed capacity but can be maximized to 40pax at minimal fee) all provided with bedsheets, pillows and blankets
- 1 special room with 75 inch 8k Android TV, King size bed and Sofa bed
- Senior and PWD-friendly as they have 2 rooms in the 1st floor and 3 rooms in the 2nd floor
- All rooms are with T&B and hot and cold shower
- Multi-colored lighted pool 3ft to 5ft
- Android TV with Netflix
- Free and unli use of WIFI (300 MBPS)
- Free use of Billiards and Videoke
- Free use of gas stove, refrigerator, rice cooker, hot & cold water dispenser, microwave oven and with complete kitchenware & utensils
- Free supply of gas and drinking water
barbecue grill with smoker
Let me show you around!
Swimming pool size is just perfect for small to medium group.
Kitchen and dining is next to the living area where you can enjoy while singing your favorite songs with their videokaraoke.
Day and Night you can relax in these benches nearby pool area.
The rooms are very comfortable too and clean.
From the second floor you can see how beautiful this resort is, you would definitely want to stay longer.
Thank you MD’s Transient and Staycation for not just welcoming us but also for being such a great host, all the team who assisted our stay are so kind and approachable.
Wow! with all of these amenities your staycation would definitely be fun, convenient, and relaxing.
Tagaytay Restaurant with view of Taal